We've asked some of our clients that are Affiliate Owners about what makes them so successful or what do they think makes a good CrossFit box. Here's some of the things they had to say...
1. Support your Client's goals
2. Be consistent with your message and training philosophy
3. LISTEN to your clients
4. Stay within your means - get a fairly low rent [but safe :)] place. Clean and paint it yourself.
5. Spend less money on equipment than more...just get creative with programming.
6. Hold an open house - cook some food, invite friends. Have a party!
7. If your clients get their friends to join, you already get a great community feel. Encourage that.
8. Be picky when looking for your location. Make sure it has good access to a place to run. Is there room to expand within the same facility? Or nearby?
9. If you have to move once established, stay as close as you can to your original location to retain your membership.
10. If you 'lure' people in with low rates and fancy gimmicks, chances are they won't be long time clients.
11. Establish your coaches through membership. Promote from within.
12. Give people OUTSTANDING COACHING all the while making it fun and your box will grow Organically.
If you are an affiliate owner with some advice you'd like to share, please get in touch with us so we can post it here. Let's help make this great CrossFit community even better!
Call [585-298-0937] or write us [Steve@HammerheadFitness.com]