One of the most grueling exercises we've been put through is pushing a weighted sled. We've made some enhancements to our design that we think you'll like.
- 1/4" Thick steel runners welded under the 2x3 frame
- Removeable center column means a more compact shape and less shipping dollars
- Vertical Pole mounts are redesigned to be taller and fit more snugly to prevent slop
- Our center column and poles are now galzanized underneath the powder coating to keep the wear surfaces from rusting.
- Oval cutouts in the weight plate to fasten ropes/harnesses/resistance bands
- Steel bracing underneath the weight plate to keep the sled from twisting
- New more compact design allows us to ship in a flat box
This sled can easily take the punishment of being pushed on asphalt, gravel, concrete or whatever. Add the sled push to any WOD for an intensity you might not be prepared for :D