When it comes to selecting the right CrossFit Equipment for your Afiliate or Home Gym, we can help. We've been CrossFitters ourselves for years. So, not only can we bring you the equipment that works, we've used it. We've trained with and talked with some of the best in the business. Experience is a great teacher and we're more than happy to share the benefit of that experience with you.
Our pre-built Affiliate Packages and Garage Gym Packages are a great place to start to get your new Affiliate or Garage Gym up and running. We've put together the essential and most useful crossfit equipment that is easy on your budget while offering you all the gear you need to tackle those WODs.
Let's face it. CrossFit is hard on equipment. Bars, Bumpers, Medince Balls and the like can take a tremendous beating WOD after WOD. So, we've hand selected the top manufacturers in the business to bring you some of the best performing equipment out there.
One of the greatest things about CrossFit is that you don't need a lot of equipment to get incredibly fit. We've found that with just five pieces of equipment you can build a very successful gym that gives you everything you need to succeed. Here's our Top Five List.
CrossFit Equipment - The Top Five Pieces to Build Your Gym Right
- Pullup Bar or Affiliate Rig - the Pullup is the number one programmed exercise in CrossFit. Being without a Pullup Bar is like getting in a car with no steering wheel.
- Bar and Bumpers - Smart, educated choices here will save you in the long run. By and large, the more of your budget you put here, the happier you will be with your purchase.
- Kettlebells - Making a serious comeback, the kettlebell is without a doubt one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in the gym. There are a ton of exercises it opens up. No gym should be without them.
- Gymnastics Rings - Another big winner in our book for all the usefulness it brings. It is easily one of the lowest cost per athlete equipment items that brings the biggest benefit.
- Medicine Balls - They're not just for wall balls. Really. We love them so much we wrote a blog on just some of the things you can do with them. See it here.
We recognize too that each Affiliate and Home Gym is different. Maybe you already have some of the equipment in our pre-built packages or you want to add something. No problem. We're more than happy to make any changes you need to help you build your gym just the way you want it.
Here's the thing too. We really encourage you to reach out to us by phone or email so that we can talk to you about your equipment needs. Maybe you've got some questions or need some advice about how best to layout your gym or where to install the Affiliate Rig. Or maybe you haven't used Hammerhead Hi-Temp Bumper Plates
before and want the low-down. That's where we can help.
Want more info about the Top Five Pieces of Equipment? We put together a free Buyer's Guide which many new Affiliate owners have found helpful.