We are proud to offer you a complete line of Pullup Rigs.
Whether you need a Free Standing Rig or a Wall Mounted Unit, we can get it done. Our Pullup Rigs are US Made and designed in conjunction with folks that build for the US Military. Believe us...it's one potent mix. We designed it better, we build it better.
Once assembled you'll feel like you just bought the M1A1 Abrams tank...'cause you just did.
Each rig consists of five main components:
- The Vertical Standard - constructed of 2"x3" 11 gauge tube steel and comes 9 foot or 12 foot tall [height adjustable for lower ceilings - give us a call]
- The 4ft [43"] Wide Adjustable Dual Pullup Bar - Holds the Vertical Standards at the correct width for Racking your bar and serves double duty as a Pull Up Bracket for one athlete. This bar has multiple positions boasts two 1-1/4" diameter bars.
- The 6ft [72"] Wide Adjustable Pullup Bar - Ideal Width for Side by Side Pull Ups for two athletes with all the same functionality as the 43".
- The 6ft [72"] Basic Cross Member - doubles as a basic connector and as a side by side pullup station.
- Our long bars [72" are equipped with a one-of-a-kind connector we call the Dog Bone. Wrapped with 1/4" thick steel, the upper and lower bars are stronger and safer than relying on a simple seam weld.
- The J-Cup - attaches to the vertical standard in two places - super strong. And our unique marking system makes it easy to adjust both J-Cups to the right height.
- Proudly made right here in Upstate NY.
We have some examples of our popular configurations below. But, the only limitation is your imagination. We can customize any pullup rig for and application. Additionally the rigs are fully expandable. Start with a smaller setup, and let it grow as your gym grows!
And...get a rig from us and your entire order ships free. Give us a call... 585-298-0937 or send us an email Steve@HammerheadFitness.com