WNY Winter Challenge Series
It's back! The 3rd Annual Western New York Winter Challenge Series sponsored by Hammerhead Fitness.
Again, three fantastic CrossFit® Gyms in Upstate New York have asked us to sponsor their Competition Series.
- CrossFit Rochester [est. 2006] Event 1 - January 11th, 2014
- CrossFit Buffalo [est. 2007] Event 2 - January 25th, 2014
- CrossFit DeWitt [est. 2008] Event 3 - February 8th, 2014
This year, the Series will consist of an Open [RX'd] bracket with Support Events at each venue
- Athletes should be consistently RX'ing WODs at their local box. Be ready for anything!
- A total of 60 slots are available for the entire series and are first come, first served.
- ** ONLY the Complete Series Registration is available at this time to give competitors the chance to sign up for all three events.
- Individual Event Registration will open on 12/21/13
Hammerhead Fitness will be awarding a prize package to the top three Men and top three Women in the Open series
- $250 cash - 1st Place
- $150 cash - 2nd Place
- $75 cash - 3rd Place
These classes will vary per venue and details will be posted as they become available. Support type events will include:
- Intermediate Team* (Rochester, DeWitt)
- Intermediate Individual* (Buffalo)
- Beginners and High School (Rochester)
*Intermediate Level athletes should be familiar with and relatively competent in movements prescribed within the local affiliates [ie. can do unassisted Pull-Ups and OHS with 50% of body weight for reps]
Space is limited - be sure to sign up quiickly! Registration cut-off for the Rochester event is 12:00am on Monday, January 6th!